This page serves two main purposes. First of all, I want to share my solutions to pitfalls which I stumble upon while writing software. This is mainly in C# and html nowadays but also C++, Java and other languages. The second reason for this page to be is that once in a while I get an idea which I believe would be a really cool thing to have.
- All of these ideas are, at least in my eyes, technically feasible (hence the name of this page) and economically possible.
- They don’t exist yet (or you could buy them and I wouldn’t have to write about them).
- And if I just had the time, I would sit down immediately and start building, writing software or whatever it is I find so cool that the world would be richer if it existed.
In those cases I always hope that somebody is already working on something similar or that I can give you an idea for something new to create. And if you’re seriously working in any of those interesting areas, please let me know and maybe we can join forces.
Happy creating 🙂
And now still a few words about me
You might want to consider hiring me if you are looking for
- A capable Windows Phone 7 Developer with published apps and Experience with the general design of app navigation and feel (no graphics, sorry)
- A software designer with several years of experience in .NET development and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Products in that area
- A SharePoint 2010 Developer with (soon) Microsoft certification
- 70-573 TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
- A Developer with a broad knowledge of programming techniques, good programming style (I always document my code thoroughly) and experience in unit testing
- Also I speak English very well having spent 1 year in Portland, USA and living with a girlfriend who studied English